  Re: LUCNY Boxcars?

OK Picts are up @ my Site I was going to link the images directly but I found out Apache has a new set security about not allowing the public to go directly into the sub images directory. I could change this but I'm going to leave it alone, this (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY Boxcars?

Nice trains! As for the box car I was expecting it have the logo on it instead of just stickered on letters. None the less its great anyway! -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY Boxcars?

(...) Thanks, Actually we don't have our offical logo yet so I took the cheesy route for now and used those stick on letters. Once we decide on the offical logo I will make another car, still have lots of train parts probably will make a Fleet of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)