 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / 387 (-10)
  Re: Secret LUCNY Meeting (May 2nd)

(...) LUCNY Field trip to Kevin's! (...) Agreed - love the color and Bellville elements as window architecture. *snip* Ed (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Marconi Tower Images Uploaded!

(...) I'm trying to cast the entire Erie-Lackawanna train station in with a model of the tower for more effect. The tower's pretty boring itself, but the story behind it is cool. I guess I can't just model that without the station nearby since the (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Secret LUCNY Meeting (May 2nd)

(...) <Snip> Wow, Wayne! Nice design and execution! This building is an amazingly designed and so beautiful! Nice job to both of you. I still need to speak to my Priest about the use of the chruch. The church's basement has just been refinished, and (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Marconi Tower Images Uploaded!

Finally got time to snap these. A couple have thick black diagonal lines from trying to photograph through fencing on the Chenango St bridge. (URL) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Secret LUCNY Meeting (May 2nd)

There was a Secret Meeting for LUCNY held this past Thurs. Kevin and I got together at his place and we discussed some current issues ranging from what we need to do as well as a building session. I have some pictures of Kevin's Stash. I refuse to (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: More Lucny Memorial Day gifts

(...) I like the use of the 1 x 6 plate to form the diagonal of the "N" Thanks for sharing. Nate (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  More Lucny Memorial Day gifts

I uploaded four more images today. (URL) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Monthly Website Update

Duel's Tales was updated this month with a big change. During the whole month of May and probably June the site's regular format will be gone due to us preparing for, in our case a major redesign. In its place is 2 image tales with (eventually) (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

(...) Thank you! (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

(...) Unfortunately no one from here can come. :`( Please try to take notes or something so we can keep informed. There's a LUCNY Memorial Day gift here: (URL) you all. We are still working on some sort of sketch for the Arcane Co. building. -- (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact