    Brother D'Von, Get the Tables —Wayne Sardullo
   I went to the War Memorial last night to see WWF Wrestling. It was fun as it usually is. I had to laugh at myself because I was screaming like an idiot when D'Von Dudley came out. He and his brother are hardcore match guys and love to setup those (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)