Subject:
Website updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:31:40 GMT

With all this Hot weather I decided on getting my Pages back to a useful level.
I striped alot of the fancy stuff out and went back to a much easier and
simplier format so it would be easier to add picts and not have to jump through
hoops.

While I'm still in the process of getting more photos posted feel free to take
a gander @ https://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.php

Still need to get mySQL/PHP ready for the Buy/Sell/Trade Database ready.
For now its just a text based page @ (OTHER)

Wayne