Re: bulk question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:50:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Joe Franco writes:
hi, i am running seriously low on loose lego bricks. A few years ago, I
bought two blue buckets with 950 pieces, the item number is 1819, and I
wanted to know if this bucket is still available in stores now. I think I
got them at National Wholesale Liquidators for $15 each. joe

That was a good set, Joe, but I haven't seen them in _quite_ a while.  I
think they came out in 1995, for just that year or maybe two.  I doubt it's
available anywhere.  I've been using 3033s from TRU - just picked up one
from a trip up to Plattsburgh.

I think NWL is just down by you, right?  I think TRU had the 1819s way back.

Ed

The NWL i bought the two 1819s is in Brooklyn-under the B train i believe.
There is one in Staten Island, but I dont know if they sell Legos. The last
time I went they didnt have any.  joe