  Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

Hi All, Just a quick note to announce the opening of "LEGO Users of Central New York Apparel & Goods" shop at Cafepress.com: (URL) everyone would like to show their AFOL and LUCNY pride. Enjoy. -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

John, Cool cool! I expect everyone to be wearing a piece of lucny paraphenelia the next time we meet! Kidding, but cool stuff there, John! Oh, and if you want another logo, here's one I kinda cooked up: (URL) of corporate feeling, but hey, just (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Ohh... I want one of those, and that and that and that...... -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GuBJ8F.I1z@lugnet.com... (...) York (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

Hi, all. Has anybody received any LUCNY stuff yet? I'd like to get some, but am curious about the quality, especially when the logos are blown up onto T-shirts, etc. (Or if anybody has previously ordered stuff from Cafepress I'd be curious to hear (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

I've tried ordering twice from there web site... They have crap Service.. First time a week ago I called them because after I sent my creditcard it went to a (Broken link and call customer service... Great god knows who has a copy of my credit card (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

(...) I've ordered some www.megatokyo.com stuff. The mug was nice. The shirts were very unimpressive heat transfer stuff (not silk screened). I sort of expected that because I figure they are not making up screens on spec, they just laserprint some (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.org)

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GuBJ8F.I1z@lugnet.com... (...) York (...) I just checked out this CafePress store and it is still there. I ordered two more Polo shirts with our unofficial logo on them. The quality of the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)