  Re: Logo Vote

(...) OK - I can work on that. Those are good reasons. John's started the location idea well with Technic 1x2 bricks with embedded 1x1 trans-plates, and the mosaic stype adds more resolution. (...) That pins down the problem quite well. John makes a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Logo Vote

Sorry, Ive been in Chicago for a couple of days, and I went down to Milwaukee for a lego meeting last Saturday! Very educational! I personally like the design we have now. It has more of a "look" to it that appeals to me. Also, the red doesnt really (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)