  Re: LUCNY Tractor Trailer

(...) Looks good, but I'm curious about the back doors on the trailer. What's the detail look like back there? Probably not much you can do with the resolution of the LUCNY letters on the side, but maybe more stacked plates would help instead of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY Tractor Trailer

(...) I was trying to figure out how to make the letters stand out a little more, but without going to 4 length (current length is 3) it is very difficult. The length of the trailer will not allow four length letters unfortunatly. I haven't really (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)