 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / 247 (-5)
  Re: What Fun!

Hi ! I'd just like to thank everyone for a most enjoyable afternoon. It was a pleasure to meet with you all and I look forward to the next opportunity to do it all again. JB (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Another Success

First just wanted to thank everyone for coming out and displaying their stuff. Also a special thanks to Alan for getting the church basement for us. That was a ton better then meeting in the Mall. Its good to see that everyone has there own ninch. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNY Tractor Trailer

This afternoon I got to thinking about an idea of Wayne's that we all could perhaps make a rolling stock with LUCNY Logo, well since I am just starting to get into trains...I decided I would design a Tractor Trailer with the letters. So unveiled (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Small Video of Gathering

During the Gathering this afternoon, I did manage to do a little filming. I came up with about 1 minute of footage. Basically it is Alan showing how 12v track goes together and the "accident recreation" scene. With a couple seconds of Kevin's great (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: What Fun!

It was great fun today. It was wonderful to finally put some faces to names. Sorry I kinda huddled in the corner, but I really wanted to try and finish Yoda by the time the meeting finished. I didn't finish it, but I sure was close. I got home and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact