Re: Request for curatorship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:57:25 GMT

"Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
If noone objects, I would take on the role of curator for org.us.lucny

I am already doing most of its web-based content maintenance, so I • figure
this is just another logical step.  :)

I will second this nomination.  Thanks for offering, Dave.  I am sure
you will do fine and you will also see that it is not difficult at
all--coming up with content to include on the LUCNY root page will be
the only challenge.

__Kevin Salm__