Re: Is albany central enough ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:04:59 GMT

To continue the comment on NY residents.. I welcome ALL NY Leg-O-Holics. Why
would we limit to just central? I know we have the name as such to only include
Central NY but, that was never my intention. I know that we did base the name
seeing how a majority that I was aware of were from the area.  As Ed said
Syracuse appears to be a nice Central meeting area, unless you are from the tip
of Long Island... but, I would believe that those people would go toward
GardenSlug.... This is only my opinion.

Anyhow, If you wish to join us, Welcome aboard. As before we are still in are
infant stages so bare with us. If you wish to help out of get some ideas in
please let us know, I (we) would love to hear them..

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Jason S. Mantor writes:
Hi,
   I'm wondering is Albany central enough to participate in this group ?  I
don't actually live in albany, but even fewer people have heard of Selkirk
so I usually just say Albany : )

                                               -Xanthra47

Yeah, I would say so.  We have a member from Staten Island, so I dont see
why not.  I will add you to the roster.

BTW, we have a couple more people who have come out of the woodwork that
want to become members, so I will add them as well.  This club is certainly
taking off!  Its great!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com

Sure - Albany's central enough!  Especially if we slice NY lengthwise!
I think any LUCNY meeting locations are going to stay defined in the
Syracuse area, but member hometowns can hail from anywhere in NY.

Echoing Dave's woodwork comment, too.

Ed