Re: Is albany central enough ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Jason S. Mantor writes:
Hi,
   I'm wondering is Albany central enough to participate in this group ?  I
don't actually live in albany, but even fewer people have heard of Selkirk
so I usually just say Albany : )

                                               -Xanthra47

Yeah, I would say so.  We have a member from Staten Island, so I dont see
why not.  I will add you to the roster.

BTW, we have a couple more people who have come out of the woodwork that
want to become members, so I will add them as well.  This club is certainly
taking off!  Its great!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com

Sure - Albany's central enough!  Especially if we slice NY lengthwise!
I think any LUCNY meeting locations are going to stay defined in the
Syracuse area, but member hometowns can hail from anywhere in NY.

Echoing Dave's woodwork comment, too.

Ed