  Re: Meeting in November?

No guarantees, but offhand it sounds good to me as long as we stick with the 1 o'clock time. I'd hafta leave Syracuse by 4 or so as I have an evening engagement in Ithaca, but that shouldn't cut things too short for me. Alan (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Hi Folks, I live in New York City but I have the crazy idea of playing LUG ambassador. I have Nov 10 open, too. -Erik (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)