  Mall Meeting room Usage Part 1

I was in the Mall late on friday and asked at the info desk about meeting rooms.. Good news is that, apparently there is free meeting rooms. Only problem is I have to call a number to get more infomation. The info desk could only supply a number. I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Mall Meeting room Usage Part 1

(...) thing (...) If you are successful in reaching someone who can schedule something, why not try for these dates: -- Sat, November 17 -- Sat, December 8 or 15 We don't have to be meeting once a month on a regular basis and may want to skip a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Mall Meeting room Usage Part 1

Kevin - I'm looking forward to any info you get on the State Fair train show. That's usually well attended, and I've only seen one LEGO train layout there, about 4 years ago. I've got information on the January show in Binghamton as well, and I'll (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)