Subject:
Schedule of events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:08:55 GMT

I usually have several things in the planning stage.  Here's what I have coming up
in the next few months, and the robots I'll be taking:

Oct 15-16 GTX train show with IndyLUG in Indy
  A small GBC

Nov 13th - Chibots fall contest (www.chibots.org)
  A small GBC
  Mini (line following robot; needs work)
  Ben Hur? (line following robot; old)
  Nitro (new line following robot; unstarted)
  Split (new line following robot; unfinished)
  Speed of sound (mini-sumo; old)
  R5 (mini-sumo; unfinished Reactor style robot)
  Stick (Connect Four)
  BFB (Line following, advanced line following, and maze robot)

Jan/Feb 06 - Tic-Tac-Toe
  still working out the details...

Feb 06 - NEIRG - Science Central (www.sciencecentral.org)
  Maze, sumo, line following

June 06 - RoboGames - San Francisco (www.robogames.org)
  Maze, Sumo, Line Following, many other...

Anyone else have anything interesting?
Steve