  Re: Line Following Monster

(...) Pictures? you know how bad I am about pictures :) Power gets to the wheels through a drive shaft with 20 tooth gears at each end. Then there are gears that connect to the 24 tooth side of a differential. The front drive has ujoints that drive (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)

  Re: Line Following Monster

(...) I have a Nitro Menace ((URL) that I bought because I want to turn it into something. I've been thinking about an RC car, but a line follower would be cool. I don't think it would be super-fast, and I'm not sure it would fit the Chibots rules, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)