  Re: Line Following Monster

(...) Cool. Which wheels are you using, and how is it geared? (how fast does it go?) (...) This sounds fun, if you can figure out how to make a line to follow, that runs over obstacles. Steve (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Line Following Monster

(...) I am using the spoked motorcycle wheels from the Mindstorms kit (2 on the front and a "dualy" configuration on the rear...mostly for looks) The main drive is attached to the geared down output of the rc buggy motor - the only gearing down from (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)

  Re: Line Following Monster

(...) Correction - the rest of the gearing is 1:3 (I forgot about an 8:24 connection in the drive train)...though it could easily be changed to 1:1 with a couple of 16 tooth gears. :) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)