Re: LafLRC @ IndyLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:04:59 GMT

http://www.laflrc.org/

I just set-up the train loop on my table at home.  It's actually pretty small.  The
whole GBC pictured above will be moved 1 baseplate towards the left (front).  The
train will not run right against the back of the GBC.  It will be 8 studs away.

So, Kerby, for your bridge, the train will be 40 studs from the front, not 32.

I'd like to get together next weekend (Oct 8 or 9) to set-up our GBC, and see how it
fits together.  Any thoughts about exactly when?  (Purdue plays at 3:00 on Sat)

Steve