    Re: LafLRC @ IndyLUG —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Ok, I just updated the layout, and put it on the front page of LafLRC.org I also figured out how to map directories (or something like that), so you can see the GBC page at laflrc.org/GBC Steve (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: LafLRC @ IndyLUG —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I just set-up the train loop on my table at home. It's actually pretty small. The whole GBC pictured above will be moved 1 baseplate towards the left (front). The train will not run right against the back of the GBC. It will be 8 studs away. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)