    Re: third generation rock crawler —Brian Davis
   (...) I've now found that as long as I go to my junk mail folder, I can usually find the "authorize post" email. Weird, about 1 time in 5 it gets into my normal inbox, and the rest of the time it ends up sorted into "junk". (...) Yeah, I can see (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: third generation rock crawler —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) At this point, there really aren't limits on LEGO parts. Bryan hasn't posted (publicly) about his robot, but I think he's using the controller from the RC buggy for his, along with four motors. Both John and I have robots that look very much (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: third generation rock crawler —Bryan Bonahoom
   (...) My vehicle does use 4 RC buggy motors. I have a motor drive assembly for each *wheel*. The drive assembly is outside the suspension components so no linkage is required. The vehicle actually uses 2 RC buggy receiver units and steering units so (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)