Subject:
Bluetooth GPS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:33:12 GMT

Ok, so I've been searching the web for a Bluetooth GPS.  But, I really don't think I
ordered one.  Heck, I'm getting old.  Maybe I forgot.

So, I checked my mail, and in the back of my mail box, there's a plain white box.
No address or any markings.  I opened it up (it wasn't taped) and there's a very
small new bluetooth GPS.

I don't think I ordered it.

Any of you people know anything about it?

Steve