  Re: 3T Board Change Suggestion

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Brian Davis wrote: -snip- (...) On the hardware side, the biggest change is that my cube magazine now moves side-to-side with the RCX/arm carriage assembly. The arm is still the only thing that moves out over the playing (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: 3T Board Change Suggestion

(...) When does the robot need to be ready? Has a final date for competition been set yet? Bryan (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: 3T Board Change Suggestion

(...) It sounds like the carriage has become a castle. Is there still room for a minifig guard on the fortress wall :) ? (...) I hear you. Next time if we really need color distinguishablility, we test first. (...) so... you still used the same (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)