    Re: 3T —Brian Davis
   (...) Well, sort of. You seem to be using a light sensor to read a mechanical system, not observe the blocks themselves <grin>. And, as my post implied, I ended up with a mechanical system. It's just it doesn't allow all the fun stuff I wanted it to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)

        Re: 3T —Bryan Bonahoom
   (...) All of them :) Not sure on the total count, but it is something like 14 4 stud gear racks and 3 of the long gear racks (8 stud??). Two rows of racks for my forward and back motion help keep the robot going perfectly straight (until a cube (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)