Re: Got balls? Heads up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   After seeing the great ball moving into more and more train layouts... the “soccer” balls, seem a bit .... uh “strange” for lack of a better word.

If you don’t like the black and white color scheme, just wait - we’re finding the black is wearing off fairly fast :-)

   “Zamor Spheres” set number 8719

Wild. They look like the LEGO version of Horta eggs.

   Sure enough, upon opening them, they ARE NOT the same size as the soccer balls.

Thanks for the heads-up, but now I’m interested in them as well. It would make it much easier to form a module that passes soccer balls while retaining horta eggs, for instance.

-- Brian Davis