  '05 FLL meetings

Well, I guess we might as well talk about this here than trying to do it via e-mail. I think we should start our meetings either the Sunday after Labor Day (8-11) or sometime the week of Labor Day. I think it would be nice to have at least 1 or 2 (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)