  Re: Legoworld 2005

(...) I know what you mean. I did the same at BrickFest... (URL) can really tell how much he loves what LEGO is, and he really seemed to enjoy thee GBC. (...) One of the guys in our club made a counter, with a 4 digit display... (URL) problem is the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Legoworld 2005

Hi Steve, (...) Wow! very nice display! How is it actuated? How are the balls detected and how fast can the module count them? Philo (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Legoworld 2005 & GBC Counters

(...) The module was made by Greg Dykstal, but I can tell you a bit about it. I don't mean to say anything bad about it, but it was a "young" module, without a great deal of testing time. Of course, it was also one of the most complex. So, it ended (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.technic)