    Re: line follower? —Bryan Bonahoom
   (...) Gee - funny you should ask :) Since none of my ideas were going to look real original any more after playing around at your house last weekend, I resolved to make the rack & pinion approach work better. So, I redesigned the drive train and (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)

        Re: line follower? —Brian Davis
   (...) If it's any help, my first line-following event (NEIRG, with up to 135° sharp turns) I resolved to start from scratch and "be original". By event day, I ended up with Ben Hur's little brother quite unintentionally. But it worked. (...) Yes, (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)