  Re: Identify a zig

(...) Could you treat it as a broken line? That is, only 'see' the part of the line that is on a straight path through the zigzag. I assume you have to program the robot to ignore the cross line of the loop in the course pictured: (URL) the (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Identify a zig

(...) With my current program, I really can't treat it like a broken line, because it's NOT a broken line. :) As long as the line is under the row of seven light sensors, the robot knows how it needs to adjust. When it passes an intersection, the (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)