 Organizations / United States / KIDLUG / 6
  Mail@Kidlug

Mail@Kidlug is now availible and working. Users registered for membership may sign up for free personal mail. This service is fast, fun, easy, and free, so come down to membership and give Kidlug Mail a try! (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.kidlug, lugnet.general)

  Mail@Kidlug

Mail@Kidlug is now availible and working. Users registered for membership may sign up for free personal mail. This service is fast, fun, easy, and free, so come down to membership and give Kidlug Mail a try! (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.people)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) Why has this been cross-posted to lugnet.promo - it's completely irrelevant. I call it SPAM. Carbon 60 P.S. Added lugnet.admin.general (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) I think it's possible that .promo's charter isn't clear. Perhaps it should be stated that it's not a place to promote one's own items, but rather to talk about TLC's promotional items. -Shiri (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) Simon, Try to cut these guys a little slack. They've put a whole lot of work into getting Kidlug started with not a tremendous amount of positive feedback. They're also somewhat younger and also relatively new to LUGNET. -Tim (URL) timcourtne (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mail@Kidlug - possible SPAM

(...) I agree that was probably the problem - unfortunately from a NNTP viewpoint it's not that clear. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.general)