 Organizations / United States / KIDLUG / 5
  No Members

Anyone ages 5 - 17 is welcome to join for KIDLUG now. KIDLUG is getting starting to become to a normal site. We hope to have most of KIDLUG set up from the public by April. Right Now we are looking for some members becuase we only have 3 right now. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.kidlug)