 Organizations / United States / KIDLUG / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
No Members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.kidlug
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:54:00 GMT

Anyone ages 5 - 17 is welcome to join for KIDLUG now. KIDLUG is getting
starting to become to a normal site. We hope to have most of KIDLUG set up
from the public by April. Right Now we are looking for some members becuase we
only have 3 right now. So tell you kids about it and tell friends. To sign up
go to http://www.kidlug.com/signup.html