Re: IndyLUG sweeps the awards at BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:50:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
   Steve Hassenplug once again domitaned the entire Mindstorms area! He won 3 (That’s right--count ‘em, 3) first place awards in the following categories:

• Sumo Chase (line Following and Sumo)
• King of the Hill
• Neatest thing in the room based on popular vote, with his Connect 4 robot(s) One vote for this was for Steve (not his creations but HIM!)

I also got lucky on Sunday, and took first place in the regular Sumo event, not to mention getting my ticket drawn on Friday to win a Harry Potter castle, and my name drawn on Sunday to win a Knights Kingdom castle.

My wife’s been wanting to get into castle, so we bought one of the older HP castles at the outlet on Friday morning. Now, I think she’ll have all she wants for a while... :)

There were even more IndyLUG winners at the first ever LEGO Gameshow. Steve you should’ve come to the gameshow--you’re in IndyLUG, so they would’ve surely drawn your name.

The way my weekend went, Yes, I’m pretty sure my name would have been drawn. :)

It was a bunch of fun.

Steve