Re: Who built these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 03:35:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

Could someone tell me who built these MOCs?
Orthanc:
Mt. Doom:
I'd like to link them off my page of Tolkien MOC links:
http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/lotr/lotrlinks.html
Also, do they have a specific website or Brickshelf gallery that I could link
to?

Thanks,
Bruce

Not to take anything away from whoever built that Orthanc, but WOW, you should
see the Orthanc this guy Ersh777 made!