Re: Who built these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:42:31 GMT

Both of those MOCs are the fine work of Jeramy Spurgeon of IndyLUG fame.  I'm
not sure about the linking, Jeramy will have to answer that.  The castle themed
layout he orchastrated this past weekend was outstanding.
Check out the Indylug post from earlier in the week:

Brian D

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

Could someone tell me who built these MOCs?
Orthanc:
Mt. Doom:
I'd like to link them off my page of Tolkien MOC links:
http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/lotr/lotrlinks.html
Also, do they have a specific website or Brickshelf gallery that I could link
to?

Thanks,
Bruce