Re: Meeting on Sunday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:00:25 GMT

    I hate to break the news to you, but we had the February meeting last Sunday
at Steve Martin's barn.  Steve McDonough posted the meeting minutes in the Yahoo
newsgroup.
    There were at least 2 people I know of (Brian Alano and Brian Darrow) who
couldn't make it to the meeting on Feb. 8.  I'm sure they would like it if we
have another meeting this Sunday, so that they can attend a meeting in February.
The poll that we had on Yahoo showed that several people could come to a meeting
on Feb. 15.  We could use it as a Children's Expo preparation meeting.
    Congratulations on your new baby!

    David "Fuzzy" Gregory