Subject:
Meeting on Sunday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:55:01 GMT

I know this is late notice, but with our latest addition last Tuesday, I've been
a bit tied up.

Based on a decision made at the January meeting, the February meeting will be
held this Sunday (tomorrow) at my house, starting at 2 pm. Feel free to bring
MOCs, but because of our new arrival, I'd like to wrap things up no later than 4
pm. Address:

14325 Samoa St
Noblesville IN 46060

Take I-69 north to I-37 north (exit 5 from I-69). At the third stop light (141st
Street) turn left. Cross the railroad tracks and turn right on Harrison Parkway.
The third street on the left is Delaney -- turn left. Make an immediate left on
Samoa Street. Our house number is on our mailbox...you can park on the side of
the street.

If you need further directions, please contact me.

- Eric