  IndyLUG at NMRA District Show

Wow what a fantastic event! Five of us set up a small 7 x 27 baseplate layout at the Cintral Indiana District meeting of the NMRA. Jeramy Spurgeon, Mark Peterson, Chayme Higgins, Andrew Matlock and Brian Darrow. I know several of the members took (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG at NMRA District Show

(...) The GMLTC displayed at the 1999 national NMRA show here in St. Paul, MN. I think we got a "neat, but they're just toys" comment from someone (yours aren't too??), but the NMRA president also told us that he considered our presence to be just (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG at NMRA District Show

(...) Last May the NGLTC, GFLTC and MSLTC did a combined layout at the SER NMRA convention in Chattanooga Tenn., and we were very well recieved. Actually the SER committee seeked us out for the show, and promoted heavly in there print and TV ads (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG at NMRA District Show

Here's the pics of the show I promised: (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)