    getting giddy —Brian B. Alano
   I'm very pleased with the response to the Yahoo! Group. To make it worth your while, I added a modicum of content. I set up a Contacts database in the database section, so we can start adding our own contact information. I added a link to a map to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)