Subject:
getting giddy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 05:06:41 GMT

I'm very pleased with the response to the Yahoo! Group. To make it worth your
while, I added a modicum of content.

I set up a Contacts database in the database section, so we can start adding our
own contact information. I added a link to a map to my house to the links
section. Not that I expect anyone to come down and see me, but just to inspire
those of you who might need to give directions to other club members.

Nearly all features are fully useable by members, including polls and the
calendar. So ask questions, add events!
-Brian
Secretary for one less day now that it's past midnight.