  Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, John Kyle wrote: As for what we could bring to the meeting as per another's (...) Hi John, Do you have instructions for all your old sets? If so, you may want to bring them, I'd love to take a look at them. My collection is (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder

(...) Don't have instructions to all the 1973 stuff I have, but have some sort of small catalog from then that I can bring if you want to look at it. I wouldn't mind looking at some of the late 70s stuff you have so I can see if I had any of them (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Olds sets and Catalogs

(...) If I might add a suggestion: when trying to identify sets in a bulk collection there are a bunch of fantastic online ways to do it. My favorite is Lugnet,com and you just go search their database of sets by "year". Of course before the advent (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)