    Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder —Steve Martin
   (...) I'll be late as well. Jeremy: Will you be early enough to let the first people in, or will I need to leave the barn unlocked? I like the dehumidifier idea, but I am biased. I still think it will be good for the club though. As far as the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: January 2004 IndyLUG meeting reminder —Brian B. Alano
   I hate to kill your buzz, Steve, but the club year, and hence your term as President, doesn't end until midnight, January 31st. (See Oct. 2003 meeting minutes: (URL) it's any consolation, you will be a lame-duck president in two days. :) BrianA (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)