Subject:
Anyone have more GATS pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 01:57:15 GMT

    Does anyone else have a Brickshelf gallery where they're going to upload
pictures from the January GATS?  I've uploaded all that I have.  I had fewer
pictures from this latest GATS than the previous one for a couple of reasons.
One is that I didn't realize that both batteries for the digital camera I was
using were almost dead when I got to the show.  The second is that several of
the buildings in the layout were the same as they had been at the October show,
so I didn't want a picture of the same structure in each Brickshelf folder.
    We had so much detail in the layout that there's no way I could have taken
pictures of all of it.  In particular, I am hoping that someone snapped pictures
of the following:

Monorails
A train and monorail going through the bridge at the same time
Accidents and emergency scenes (ambulances, police, fire trucks, etc.)
Castleland
Modified mountain
The crowd so thick around our layout that you couldn't see through to what they
  were looking at

    If you have pics to upload, please post the link to your gallery or webpage
when you've put them online.
    Thanks,
        David "Fuzzy" Gregory