  IndyLUG shows at GATS, January 3-4

The Indianapolis area LEGO Club (IndyLUG) once again set up a train layout at the Great American Train Show. As you can see from the picture below, IndyLUG won second place. (URL) Our layout wasn't much different from the one we set up for the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IndyLUG at GATS - Addendum

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote: <snip> Our layout wasn't much different from the one we set up for the October GATS (...) The layout was actually quite different in a number of ways. Additional detailing was done by many of the club (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IndyLUG shows at GATS, January 3-4

(...) More pictures at: (URL) mark (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IndyLUG shows at GATS, January 3-4

(...) Nots of nice touches/models. I like the plow: (URL) don't see those very often. (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, FTX)