    Re: Last minute GATS info —Brian Darrow
   (...) Brian D (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Last minute GATS info —Jeramy Spurgeon
   Greetings anxious LEGO fanatics! I have contacted Tom Coleman and he will be at Steve's tomorrow with his van around 1:00pm. Brian Alano has already said that he will not have his van. I think we will be ok, though I will not be able to fit anything (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Last minute GATS info —Jeramy Spurgeon
   Ok all, I think everything is straight for tomorrow. Steve will leave his van for us to load. Brian Alano will drive the van to the fairgrounds. I do not see a need to rent a U-haul at this point, but just in case.... Mark, do you have a hitch and (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)