  Re: 40 % Off Train Shed & Our Lady of the Snow Shrine

(...) The client required that everything be glued. I don't think there were any pieces that needed the glue for support. . .but then again, I let the standing sheep stand on its own for maybe 30 seconds before putting the supports back in and (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: 40 % Off Train Shed & Our Lady of the Snow Shrine

(...) Hi Thomas, Thanks for the info on the whole set-up. Very interesting stuff. We sure miss your contributions to the club down here in HoosierLand. Perhaps you can start on a doctorate at IUPUI ;-) ttyl, Brian D (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)