    Re: January GATS info —Steve Hassenplug
   Hey. Remember me? I show up every six or eight months, talk about doing something cool, then dissappear. Well, I'm back. :) I was hoping to get the train-mounted camera working, but the camera I have has a built in base (rather large) and requires (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: January GATS info —Brian Darrow
   Hi Steve, That's a bummer about the camera. I thought that was a really cool idea. The Connect Four robot sounds really cool too. I don't speak for the whole club, however, I don't know if the GATS show is the best venue to exhibit it. Let's hear (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)