    new member...John!! —Jeramy Spurgeon
   Hi all!! I've been communicating with a new potential member. His name is John and he will is going to come this Sunday to our meeting. He is not a member of LUGNET yet, so he has asked me to post the following in his favor: Hi! Saw your group's (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)