Subject:
new member...John!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 05:02:26 GMT

Hi all!!
I've been communicating with a new potential member. His name is John and he
will is going to come this Sunday to our meeting. He is not a member of
LUGNET yet, so he has asked me to post the following in his favor:

Hi! Saw your group's setups at both GATS & the Road Show. Pretty impressive
- my nephew liked them too.. :)  Anyway, I've been talking to Jeremy a bit
in email and I think I'd like to attend your meetings, etc. I do plan to
bring some of my MOCs, particularly a haunted house, which is the largest
one I've done so far. I've even just done a little signal tower tonight
which has an interesting feature I know my nephew would love to see,
especially if it can be in the upcoming GATS for him to find :) Please
excuse me if I sometimes have to ask someone to repeat themselves or you
have to ask me to repeat myself because I am hard of hearing & have to wear
an aid to hear, but it's not totally perfect. Anyway, hope to meet you all &
to find out what it's like in IndyLUG. :)
  John

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.