  Moonbases at December meeting

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows about the new moonbase standards. The corridors are higher (10 bricks off of the baseplate). If you have already built your moonbase module and are thinking, "Oh no! Now mine won't fit!" fear not. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)