Subject:
Moonbases at December meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 05:38:44 GMT

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows about the new moonbase standards. The corridors are higher (10 bricks off of the baseplate). If you have already built your moonbase module and are thinking, “Oh no! Now mine won’t fit!” fear not. I’m going to make a few trasition corridors similar to those walkway things that let you go from the airport gate to the plane door. That way we can fit anything together. It might help make the moonbase look more spread out too.

The new moonbase corridor instructions can be seen here: http://www.scibrick.org/moonbase/start/

See everyone there, David “Fuzzy” Gregory